**The film is under non-exclusive license from Artist View Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved**
Chokehold - A young woman's story of redemption revenge and reconciliation in the gritty world of underground No Holds Barred MMA Fighting. After her Father's (Casper Van Dien Starship Troopers) murder Zoey abandons her training in Las Vegas with Uncle Ray (Kip Pardue Ray Donovan) to return home. However, her homecoming is far from joyful. She finds herself salvaging the family gym while searching for the killer all while trying to repair a relationship with her deceased father. The underground fighting world seems to be the only lead and the path she must take to fight for justice for her father.
Stars: Casper Van Dien, Melissa Croden, Lochlyn Munro
Welcome to Movie Central. Subscribe and watch more Awesome Movies.
** All the content on this channel is under legal license from various copyright holders and distributors. We ask you to please contact us if you believe there are any copyright issues via - [email protected] **
#FullFreeMovies #MovieCentral #FreeYouTubeMovies
Action Full Movie, Classic, Free Movies, Free movies on Youtube, Full Movie, Hollywood movies, Horror Full Movie, Movie Central, Movie Central Free Movie, Movie Central Full Movie, Movies, Rom Com Full Movie, Sci-Fi Full Movie, b-grade, bigtime, comedy, drama, films, free full movies, full, hollywood, horror, latest free movies, movie, movies, popcornflix, sci-fi, watch free movies on youtube, full revenge, revenge movies, Casper Van Dien, chokehold full movie, fighting movies
(gentle music) (tense music) (dreamy piano music) - One, two, kick. (blows thudding) (grunting) Again! (blows thudding) Good, good. Good, do that more. (blows thudding) One, two, three! (blows thudding) Again! (blows thudding) Use your base, come on. All the way from your foot. All the way from the earth. One, two, three!
(grunting) Kick! (saw buzzing) (saw whirring) (somber, dramatic music) One, two. One, two, three. One, two. Come on. (groaning) Again! (grunts) (dramatic orchestral music) - [Man] Have a good night. - Ladies, have a good night. Don't forget to meditate. (grunting) (blows thudding) (chain rattling) (door thudding) (door creaking) (engine revving) (chain rattling) (chain rattling) (horn honking) (blows thudding) - All right, all right, all right, settle down.
You gotta put on a helluva show tonight 'cause the guys from the WSOF, I think are gonna be there. - Really? All right. - [Ray] You look good. You ready? (soft speaking drowned out by music) (dark, tense music) (engine revving) (crowd cheering) (upbeat rock music) - [Man] Come on, go, go! - [Woman] Two, one, two! ♪ They always want you to leave ♪ ♪ This is an uptown duel ♪ ♪ Yeah, that's enough beside me, baby ♪ ♪ I just continue to defend you, yeah ♪ (blows thudding) ♪ Jungle here now ♪ ♪ Don't find another ♪ - [Jones] Over here! ♪ Don't waste time ♪ ♪ With feelings of heaven ♪ - So when the hell are you gonna let me book one of your fighters, man? I got this girl from the east side end-- - I'm busy.
Call the gym. - I do call the gym and you never answer. ♪ Whenever I think of you ♪ - Come on, man. I just, I want to book a fight. (sighs) Great. Hey, hey, hey, Jimmy. (singing drowned out by crowd cheering) - [Man] Come on, come on, come on! (bodies thudding) Two, one, two,, two, get your hands up, huh! (crowd shouting) (tense, dark music) (bone popping) - [Fighter] I give up! I give up!
I give up! (bone crunching) (crowd murmurring) (crowd cheering) - [Crowd] Dark Fist, Dark Fist, Dark Fist, Dark Fist! (intense music) - Javier, Javier! Hey, hey, Javier, Javier. Hey man, where the fuck you been? It's a packed house tonight. The money's sick. - I told you I was gonna run late. - Yeah, hey, you remember that thing I was talking to you about right? I mean, I could really use the cash.
- I told you no. - You could pay off some debts. And I could do some things for you. (grunting) - Listen to me. Do I have to knock some sense into that skull of yours? We don't skim the bottom line, we don't steal and we don't throw fights. Kendra's got a real shot here. Don't blow it. Petrov hears you talking like this, I won't be able to protect you. - Okay.
- Okay? - Okay! - Punk. - What the fuck you lookin at? The show's over. - Hey, where you been? - Busy. - Busy? You got a fight to win. Hey, did you remember to call Zoey?
You know it's her big fight tonight. - I know, I know. I gotta see to Kendra. (upbeat electronic dance music) (crowd cheering) (blows thudding) (door thudding) - Zoey. So I just talked to Derrick from the WSOF. You win this fight, you're gonna get that contract. All right, let's warm it up. (crowd cheering) ♪ Oh ♪ ♪ (upbeat electronic music) ♪ (grunting) - Good, yes! - That's it, that's it, that's it. Whoa!
- Oh! - Good, Zoey. Stay calm now. - You ready? You ready? Go. - [Woman] Let's go, Zoey! (crowd cheering) - [Man] Remember your pacing. (grunts) - [Ray] You gotta stay low. She's too tall for you, get down!
(grunting) - Anticipate, don't hesitate! Get out of that. (crowd cheering) (crowd cheering) - Use the ring, get up! (grunting) (buzzing) What are you doing? (crowd jeering) - Come on, come on! - Get up! - [Man] Oh, come on! - What are you doing? It should've been over by now. - [Man] Hey, you need to break Shaneeya, this is boring!
- Oh, it's motherfuckin Petrov. - [Man] You need to break Shaneeya's spine! - You throwing this? - I need this money. - That's no fuckin excuse. - Break a sweat! - Are you serious? - [Man] Come on! - Renee, she made her choice. - Look, don't you ever show your face around me again, you understand?
(crowd shouting over each other) - [Man] Come on, come on, coach, get your fighter out there. (dramatic drum music) - [Man] Get ready to fight. - [Man] Fight! - [Man] Danielle! (grunting) (bones popping) - [Man] Right here, baby! (grunting) (screaming) (bone crunching) (crying) (buzzer blaring) (crowd cheering) - [Man] Bring another fighter! You guys stink! (upbeat dance music) - Take care of her. I'll be back. (crying) - Good girl, good girl.
You're doing great. Deep breaths, deep breaths, deep breaths. Good, good. How you feeling? All right, good. Calm down. Find the right time to make your attacks, all right? You're coming in too hot and too heavy. - I've got this. - I know you do, I know you got it.
Just relax, just relax. And find the right time to make your strikes, okay? Your jab is landing great, it's landing great. That front kick is beautiful. - I've got her, she's nothing. - That anger is gonna get you hurt. The anger is gonna get you hurt. This is not personal. Just slow down and breathe. (heavy breathing) Good breathe, breathe through here, breathe.
(heavy breathing) Good, nice big deep breaths. Don't let this anger catch you up, okay? They're watching this close, so keep putting on a show, alright? (sighing) You're doing great, Zoey. You're doing great, keep closing that distance. Keep impressing these guys from the WSOF. - I've got this. - Seconds out, let's go. Time's up. - Come on.
- Never thought in a million, Kendra! God's sake, throwing a fight. The fucking money must have been amazing for her! Bitch crossed me. You want some of that shit? Hey, what gives, man? - Who did you talk to? - What the fuck are you talking about? - Last week was 100,000 short. - Man, that's impossible, alright, I counted that shit myself.
Okay, it wasn't me. (speaking in foreign language) (grunting) - Petrov, I swear to god! - Petrov! I'm tired of you messing with my fighters and (tense music) my people. - And what are you going to do about it? - Whoa, no need for guns. (sniffs) (grunting) (crowd cheering) (grunting) - Keep moving! (grunting) (blows thudding) (grunting) (grunting) (crowd cheering) - Get up, Zoey, get up. Fight to your feet! Come on!
- [Man] She goes down! (grunting) There you go! - You go get his money. You go get it and you bring it back to him right now! - You heard the motherfucker, man, we gotta do him. We gotta kill him before he kills us. - I'm not killing anybody, go get his money. - What money? I ain't got the money. I never touched it!
He's trying to fuck us! - What're you talking about? - Fuck you, bitch! (gun firing) (screaming) - Put the gun down. Put the gun down, come on. - There's a lot of fucking money missing. And the bratva noticed. (sighs) This is business, Javier. And they're not going to stop until they find that cash. So now, I have to make it look like you two fucks took it, and I'm in the clear.
- Petrov! (somber music) - Natalia. I have everything under control, like you asked. (screaming) - You are going to shut your fucking mouth. (screaming) Javier. - Natalia. What's going on? - Somebody's going to take the fall for this. And it won't be me. (intense music) (grunting) (gun clicking) (wood clattering) (gun firing) (crowd cheering) (blows thudding) - [Woman] Come on, come on, go, fight!
- Get your hands up, you got this! (grunting) - [Woman] Keep your hands up, keep your hands up! Keep your hands up, come on, come on! (heavy breathing) (gun firing) (blows thudding) Go! (gun firing) Come on, come on, get it! Get your hands up! (gun firing) (dramatic music) (body thudding) Come on, get up, get up! (crowd cheering) Come on, fight! (soft groaning) (blows thudding) Come on! (dramatic music) (crowd shouting) (somber music) - [Man] That's all right.
That's how a champion wins! (gasps) - How is she? - Fine. - Zoey. - [Zoey] She got a lucky shot. - Look, we're gonna take some time off. You got a 90 day suspension from that knockout anyway. - 90 days? I'll see you at the gym. (gentle, peaceful music) - [Rogers] Juliana Delacroix, this is Detective Rogers of the Calgary Police.
Could you give me a call right away? We have some very important information for you concerning your father, Javier Delacroix. He's passed away, I'm afraid. I'm sorry. (plane roaring) (car engine humming) (peaceful music) (door creaking) (door clanging) - Hey. Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. It's Juliana, right? - No one calls me that anymore. - Right, it's Zoey. - You must be Renee.
My father told me a lot about you. It's nice to finally meet you. - Likewise. Look, I'm so sorry. (door clanking) - Knock knock. Calgary Police. Juliana Delacroix? - I'm Zoey. I mean, Juliana. - Right, I'm Detective Rogers, we spoke on the phone.
Again, I'm sorry about your father. I just wanted to come by and bring his belongings personally. - [Renee] Hey, what's going on with the case? - We're doing everything we can. - Mm. - Tell me this. How does somebody gun down my father right outside of a crowded fight and nobody sees anything? - Well, listen, your father was in a dangerous business. One that likes to keep its secrets secret. Here is my card.
If you come up with anything useful, give me a call. Otherwise, have a good day, ladies. - Fuckers! You know they're not gonna do a thing. They're probably part of the cover up. - Cover up? Why would they do that? - Because money buys things around here. Even the cops. Now if you want something done, you've gotta do it yourself.
Let me help you with your bags. (singing in foreign language) (upbeat hip hop music) ♪ What you looking at, whatcha, whatcha looking at ♪ ♪ With your looking ass, with your, with your looking ass ♪ ♪ What you looking at, whatcha, whatcha looking at ♪ ♪ With your looking ass, with your ♪ (groans) (glass shattering) (wood clattering (grunting) - Natalia, Ivan's here. - Would you like me to join you? - No. I'll be fine. Clean up this mess. (sighs) Ivan. - Natalia! (laughs) How is my sister? - Fine.
- (clears throat) There are those at home who think you have perhaps let things slip out of your control. - This is not true, I have found the thieves. - Hmm, Petrov? - Yes. And his partners. - And the money? - I don't have it. Petrov would not confess. Our only hope to find our money lies with this bookie. - (sighs) Petrov was a fool but I did not think him a thief.
Should not have taken his life without permission. His father is demanding retribution. - We caught him red-handed. So you tell Miloshivy that his bastard son is a thief, and I have it under control. - Oh, I know. I know! Natalia! (chuckles) But there are others who would like it if someone could check on things. - I will not have a watchdog over me! (singing in foreign language) (upbeat hip hop music) - Natalia.
There is no choice for you. The money you lost. They ask you replace it plus 80%. - 80? - Also you must pay Milosivik two million to cover his loss. (Natalia laughs) - You must be kidding. His son is a snake, he should pay me. - The other options are less pleasant for you. - It will take time. - For your sake, Natalia, the less time the better, hm?
(sniffs) This looks marvelous. Let's eat! - I was just like you. So full of fire and anger. Just working my way up the ladder. Until my knee got busted up. Took me out of the game for good. Javier gave me a second chance. He put me to work when I was down on everything and everyone. - You didn't know my dad like I did.
- I know he followed you in Vegas. And I know he was proud. - Bullshit. - Did he ever tell you about the instructional videos? - No. What instructional videos? - If you get a chance, if you can find his iPad, you've got to check it out. He was making a whole series. He wanted to teach the world about self-discipline and inner peace. - More of his hippie zen crap.
- It was more like a mix between like Tai Chi and meditation. - I got so sick of him pushing that shit on me. (knocking) - Anyone here? - Hey. - Oh. I am looking for Javier Delacroix. - He passed on. - I'm sorry. (sighs) I have this for his next of kin. Javier was six months behind on two mortgages.
This is the 30 day notice of eviction of the gym. - I'll let them know. - I'm very sorry. - God, I knew we were behind on rent, but I had no idea! - [Zoey] I can't pay that. - Howdy. Sorry to bother y'all. - [Renee] What are you doing here? - Well I'm just here to pay my condolences. - That's some bullshit.
(clears throat) - Well. Hi, I'm Jones, I'm a fight promoter. You must be Zoey. - Hi. - Honey don't let him swoon you. Jones straight from Texas. A real snake in the grass. - I'm just a businessman. Look, if you're serious about keeping this gym open, you might need someone like me. - What do you propose?
- Well, I have fighters who are looking for trainers. Much as you like to bust my balls, you are the best in town. So I say we partner up 50 50. I bring my fighters here to train, and we promote fights together. We split the profits. - I've got my own career in Vegas. - That's right, I heard. Sorry about the knockout. Look I'd really hate to see all of your father's hard work go up in smoke at a bank auction. So you should think about it.
- Have a good night. - She said have a good night. - I'll tell you what. (sighs) If you change your mind, why don't you give me a call. - It's too bad that he's right. - About what? - Javier loved this place. It would be a shame to see it go. - [Zoey] Thanks for the tea, Renee. - [Renee] Oh, it's no problem.
- That was really nice of you. - No problem. Look, the funeral's at nine, okay? So I'll be here in the morning? - Okay. - You okay? - Yeah. - Alright, call me if you need anything. - I will. - All right.
(phone ringing) - Uncle Ray. - [Ray] Hey, Zoey. How ya doin? - The funeral's tomorrow. - [Ray] I'm so, so sorry. They're finally together, so. He and your mom. The best way to heal is to focus on yourself. So take some time, okay? Don't rush back.
- Okay. Thanks, Uncle Ray. (solemn music) - Zoey, I know you taught me how to use this thing about a year ago, but you know I'm as good with this tech stuff as a caveman. But hey, not bad, huh? Renee said I should talk to you more. But you don't return my calls, not so much. So I thought I'd do some videos and send them to you. Sometime. Zoey, without your mother, there was always something missing between us. Something I could never get quite right.
You remember the first time you tried to ride your motorcycle? You were so determined to do it right. You went down that hill so fast, too fast. I went running after you and I tripped. I'm the one that ended up with bruises and cuts and you just rode it to a stop. Your mother would have been so proud of you. You're a gift. You can accomplish anything. (chuckles) You never give up. I know you don't want to fight for me anymore, but I'm always gonna be there in your corner.
Every day is a battle. We might not fight with these, but we do with this. You can bring any of your opponents to their knees with your mind and your spirit. You are a rare soul. You always have been my Golden Dragon. (sighs) (motorcyle engine revving) (gentle orchestral music) (crowd whispering) (crowd chattering) - I've never seen so many of his fighters in one place. He was really loved in this community. And he loved this place. - I'm gonna stay. And keep it open.
- It's six months behind on the mortgage. How are you gonna handle that? - I have to. - You have something real in Vegas. And you're gonna blow it on this place? - No, I'm gonna put it on hold to avenge my father's death. He would do the same for me. - That's a bad idea. - You and that cop both said that it's the fighting world that got him. And I'm gonna get them back.
Are you gonna help me or not? - I need to show you something first. (upbeat electronic music) (crowd cheering) ♪ Move bitch, get down, sweat now ♪ ♪ Move bitch, get down, sweat now ♪ ♪ Down, sweat now ♪ ♪ Down sweat now ♪ ♪ Move bitch, get down, sweat now ♪ ♪ Move bitch, get down, sweat now ♪ ♪ Move bitch, get down, sweat now ♪ ♪ Down, sweat now ♪ ♪ Down, sweat now ♪ (grunting) - This is one of the many popup venues for street fighting. There's no paramedics, there's no stadium, and there's no backup. It's just you in that ring, all alone. ♪ Move bitch, get down ♪ (crowd cheering) - Yes. - Shit, I heard he was back. - Who? - Feodor. He's a real Scottish bastard.
Shit, come on, let's go. (crowd cheering) - [Feodor] Renee The Blade Hansen. - Feodor. Hasn't been long enough. (laughs) - Oh these American jokes, very good. Listen I am sorry to hear about Javier. Respectable man, what a shame. And it also saddens me to hear about Smash Gym. But if you are looking for a new gym to train in, I can recommend you one. - Sounds like you got some bad information.
We're still open for business. - So who's this young lass. - Zoey Delacroix. - Javier's daughter? It is Javier's daughter. The Golden Dragon, what brings you back from Las Vegas? - I'm looking for a fight. You know of any? - See, I like you. I like you a lot.
But what I dabble in isn't that semi-professional bullshit. This is street fighting. (crowd cheering) (intense electronic music) Now! (crowd shouting) (crowd cheering) (bone popping) (bone crunching - Prove yourself first and then just maybe I'll give you a shot. - Whatever, let's go. - [Zoey] I think he liked me. - He's dangerous. - Well, well, well. That looks like you changed your mind. - About your status as an asshole?
- You know after our call I thought we were good. Looks like Feodor's moving in. - You and I are still good. You save the gym and I'll fight for you. - You made a deal with him? - Look I'm gonna do this with or without you. - Dammit, Zoey, you're fucking up my life. - I'd rather it be with you. - Fuck. - So you'll do it?
- Yeah, but you remember this. You came to me. You do what I say, when I say it, or I walk. And no attitude. And you. No middle of nowhere shit hole fights. I want the stuff in the city that counts. - And I want to fight the Russians. - Tell you what. You win your fights, you'll get the Russians.
- Okay. - Okay. Looks like we're a team. (suspenseful music) - Come on, give it to me. One, two, let's go. Nice, go. One, two, good. Again, again. There's no cage around that ring so you've got to stay in. Look, you fall out three times and it's over.
Get back up, let's go. That's nice, good job. (grunting) Come on, Zoey, let's go. (grunting) - Fuck! (chair thudding) - Zoey, Zoey, what's up, what's going on? - I can't find my dad's watch. - What? - The one that I gave him. I thought it would be in here, But I can't find it anywhere. - Zoey, just relax, calm down, we'll find it.
- No, Renee, just find me another fight. - Zoey, watch her left. (screams) Come on. - Come at me, fucker! - Hey, hey! Hold on! Zoey, come here. What's going on? - With what? - Look, you're like a bag of jumping beans in there.
You've gotta stay calm. - I'm fine, I have this. - No, you ain't fine. You've got talent but it's wasted when all that anger gets in the way. Just stay calm, okay, let's go. Let's get back in there. You're gonna face every style of fighting. So you got some real tough bitches out there. And there's gonna throw everything they've got at you. You just gotta be ready.
Throw her out, step around. Don't sit there. Good. (grunts) Nice, good job. Zoey, good. Good defense. Nice, yes, good job. Oh, nice! Yes, baby girl. Nice defense, good.
Yes. Finish. Nice, yes. That's what I'm talking about. (cheering) (hands clapping) - I just heard from Drifter. We're all set for Friday. - You got her her first fight with The Unforgiven? They're gonna kill her before we even get started. - Well then I suggest you all get back to work. - When are you gonna pay that mortgage?
- Well why don't you let me see you win your first fight? - Get back to work. (intense heavy metal music) (man screaming) (crowd cheering) (blows thudding) (crowd cheering) ♪ Beat down, beat down ♪ ♪ It's around, it's around ♪ ♪ Get me bound, not a trace ♪ ♪ Here we're standing, a disgrace ♪ ♪ Look down, look down ♪ ♪ Got a beat down, my town ♪ ♪ Never saying you're to blame ♪ ♪ And now the scene is still the same ♪ ♪ Who's that fighting ♪ ♪ Yeah, fighting, yeah ♪ ♪ My day is trying ♪ ♪ Who can pay them ♪ ♪ Why can't you say ♪ ♪ What you do to yourself ♪ ♪ I can't believe ♪ - Now what'd I tell you about these biker bitches? - Watch my eyes. - They like to fucking poke. I had a fighter lose an eye. ♪ It's a fight ♪ (crowd cheering) ♪ Say your peace, say your peace ♪ ♪ Your face, I can't erase ♪ ♪ Your past, make it last ♪ ♪ You got me here, what it is ♪ ♪ You're gone, hold me down ♪ ♪ You gotta win, you understand ♪ ♪ Another win, guess again ♪ ♪ You hit 'em with a breakdown ♪ ♪ Can't feel you, yeah ♪ ♪ You bring me fear ♪ ♪ What do you say ♪ ♪ You can't beat us ♪ ♪ Why can't you say ♪ ♪ What you do to yourself ♪ ♪ I can't believe, you ♪ - Is she ready? (sighs) Okay, listen to me. These fuckin' yahoos, (sighs) they got her fighting Harley. - What?
No, the deal was Myra! - Yeah, I know, they said that Myra was sick. - How come every time you set up a fight, something's fucked? - Renee, this isn't my fault! - She can't fight her. - Then we're done. I told you. If I lose money, this is over. - I knew I should have never trusted you. - Hey, guys, I got this.
(soaring orchestral music) - All right. Follow me. (crowd shouting) (fire crackling) - Remember what I told you about these biker bitches, okay? They go for the eyes, got it? - [Jones] (sighs) She ready? - All right. Ready? Let's go. - [Man] Come on, boo! Come on, come on!
(crowd jeering) - [Man] You can't fight here, come on! - [Man] You have no idea what you're getting into! - [Man] Bring out Harley! Go on! Go on, get up there, girl! Here we go, little white girl! - [Crowd] Harley, Harley, Harley! Harley, Harley, Harley! - Yeah! (crowd cheering) (metal rattling) (intense music) - [Crowd] Harley, Harley, Harley!
Harley, Harley, Harley, Harley! Harley, Harley, Harley, Harley! - The rules are there are no rules. Tap out or be knocked out, now step back. You ready? - You got this! - You ready? Fight. (crowd shouting) (grunting) (blows thudding) (crowd yelling) - Come on! (grunting) - Give up!
- Fuck you. - Give up or I break your arm! - Go to fucking hell. (screaming) (bone snaps) (cheering) - (laughs) Yes! Way to go baby. (crowd shouting) Woo, awesome. (laughs) Nice. (crowd jeering) (laughs) Jones! - Yeah! Whoo!
The winner is the Golden Dragon! Whoo! Yeah! - All right, nice, good job. Come on. (crowd jeering) Nice doin' business with you, gentlemen. Let's go. Yeah, yeah, right. (dramatic music) - [Tatiana] Making breakfast. (paper ripping) - Give me minute.
(paper rustling) What are you doing here? - Good morning. Oh, I have spent all night reading fucking files! And I've find nothing. - And what are you looking for? - Do you remember the Russian story about the little field mouse, the hawk? Well, all the filed mouse's friends left her in this field while they hid in the forest. Now in come the hawks, expecting a feast of course, but all they could find was this little, small field mouse. So they took her! - You forget the ending.
The mouse made a deal with the hawks to tell them where her friends hid. They all died while the mouse got away. - Very good. Very good. Ivan called. And he wants his money. Where is it? - I am promoting a street fighting championship next month. It will generate enough money to pay back my debt with interest. When it is paid, you are to leave and never come back.
- [Tatiana] Natalia, are you okay? - I will miss you. (tense music) (sniffs) (crows squawking) (dog barking) - [Paula] You should be cleaning this place out. - Listen, I just need some more time. - Six months is a long time. We cannot give you any more. - And I appreciate that, I just, if you could just give me two weeks, okay? Two weeks is all I ask. - I'll recommend two weeks extension, but that's all I can give. - Well I appreciate that, thank you.
(sighs) Zoey, we're gonna have to fast track because we need cash. She will shut you down in two weeks. - Just set up a fight. (train whistling) (train chugging) (crowd cheering) (intense heavy metal music) - Yes, that's it, that's it! (singing drowned out by crowd cheering) (spit hissing) (grunting) - She's not in the game. - Come on now, you can't hurt her by striking. You've gotta submit her. (grunting) Come on! (grunting) (bone popping) (crowd shouting) (somber orchestral music) (crowd cheering) - [Referee] Okay, that's it, step back, step back. Step back.
That's it, fight's over. - That's what I'm talking about. - Yes, yes! - I'm gonna go get my money. - All right. - [Crowd] Dragon, Dragon, Dragon, Dragon! Dragon, Dragon, Dragon, Dragon! Dragon, Dragon, Dragon, Dragon! Dragon, Dragon, Dragon, Dragon! Dragon, Dragon, Dragon, Dragon!
Dragon, Dragon, Dragon, Dragon! Dragon, Dragon, Dragon, Dragon! Dragon, Dragon, Dragon, Dragon! Dragon, Dragon, Dragon, Dragon! - Now this is what I'm talkin' about. - Yeah, we pay the mortgage. - Yeah, yeah, I'll call Paula in the morning. - Man, that dude creeps me out. - Looks like you got yourself a fan. - Yeah, maybe.
- All right, let's go grab a drink, I'm buying. - [Renee] Come on woman, let's go. (laughs) - This is all they had. It's the cheap stuff. - Woo hoo. (laughing) - Look at her. She's trying to get back in my good graces. (laughs) They didn't pay her for throwing the fight. Life is a bitch. - Yeah, my mom used to make me stand in the corner.
I hated it. So much. Olivia. That was her name. After the accident, my dad blamed himself for all of it. I tried so hard to make him happy, but he never listened. - Girl, you've got a rage inside you and it's just, it's holding you back. You know, like you're stuck, Zoey. Sometimes you've just got to take a step back so you can move forward. - So do you think I can come back now?
- What do you want? - I'm sorry, Renee. I just want to fight. I messed up, I know. I'm sorry. - You blew it. Get out. (laughs) Hey. Be at the gym tomorrow at six a.m. And you're gonna start by cleaning the toilets.
(snickering) - And you say I have anger issues? (laughing) (glasses clinking) (thunder roaring) Hey. - Well. Hello my ladies. - Look, we're working here. If you've got nothing better to do, get the fuck out. - Whoa. Well the anger. After all I did just book Zoey another fight tonight. (upbeat dance music) - Nice.
- Oh now you're happy. - (laughs) Nice. (crowd chattering) (crowd cheering) - She's a tough motherfucker. - That don't mean a thing, okay? You just keep your chin down. You should be looking for that easy knockout all night. You've got this. - It looks like you've got someone's attention. - [Zoey] Good. - They're scouting for an invitation-only street fight.
Now this is your chance, kid, don't fuck it up. - But don't worry about that shit right now, okay? You go out there, and you handle your fucking business. - Got this. - [Renee] Go get em, go. (intense music) - [Referee] Ready, fight. (grunts) (crowd cheering) - Get up. Get up, now. Do it, get up! (grunting) - Yes Dragon!
(bone popping) - Break my arm. - What? - Break my arm or they kill my family. Break my fucking arm. (screams) (bone snaps) (crying) (solemn music) (crowd cheering) (slow clapping) - Very good, Golden Dragon. - What do you want? - I think it's time we threw the dog a bone. Private invite only tournament. - I'm in. - Very good.
I'll be, how do you say, rooting for you. You and I, let's talk. - (sighs) It was a hell of a fight. (intense electronic music) (crowd cheering) - [Crowd] Dragon, Dragon, Dragon, Dragon! (engine revving) (crowd shouting) - Hey, you're late. Come on, let's go. - Whatever. - Yeah, it's not whatever, let's go. (uplifting orchestral music) - Uncle Ray. - This place is kinda hard to find.
- Zoey, you're up, let's go. - [Referee] You ready? You ready? Let's do this. (intense music) (grunts) - Break your leg just like I did your little friend's. - [Renee] Keep it tight, keep it tight. (grunting) - [Everest] You've got nothing on me. (grunting) (glass shattering) - You cocky bitch. (crowd cheering) - Woo, (laughs) way to go. Nice, nice, nice.
- Get off me, get off me. I got this bitch. - [Man] Get your head in the game! (cheering) (solemn music) - You're next. You're next. (claps) - Golden Dragon in the final, not bad. Not bad. - Take care of that bitch. She cost me a lot of money. - [Ivan] Natalia, my pet.
- Ivan. I didn't know you were coming. - [Ivan] And yet, here I am. I'm starving. Let us go somewhere and eat and talk. - Yes, of course, I already have a place reserved. (laughs) - So? - That was a pretty good fight, Zoey, but dangerous as hell. I don't know what you're doing. - I'm fighting.
- It was impressive, okay? But fighting like this is not safe. - I've got this, Uncle Ray. - Yeah, you're doing good. (upbeat hip hop music) (rapping in foreign language) - Golden Dragon. Great fight. Really great fight. What do you say I take you to some dinner tonight? And we'll have a little chat about your future. Up for it?
(singing in foreign language) - [Ivan] He says to the man, read the card. (laughs) There was a card in his bottom. (laughs) - Whatever. I'll take that. More champagne. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the Golden Dragon. (ominous music) (clapping) - You know, I promote these fights to make money. And now this very lucky girl is up for a fighting championship. I can only imagine what kind of money an underdog like you will bring to me. - Well I won't disappoint.
- And that's what I've come to expect. - See, she has always been my favorite. - Favorite or not, there are times we must do the hard things, hm. Things we don't want to do. Many people will bet on you after tonight's extraordinary knockout. But we can't give them what they want, can we? - And why not? - I have more pressing matters that will not allow chance to dictate the fight's outcome. - You will throw the fight in the second round. Your payment will be $100,000.
- Hell no. - She's right, let us fight. - Shut up! - I won't throw this fight. (clicks tongue) - Don't be like your father, huh. (chain jingling) He didn't cooperate either. (intense electronic music) (chair thudding) (grunting) (glass shattering) (wood cracking) (tense music) (grunting) (laughing) - Get up. (glass clinking) (glass shattering) (grunting) (dramatic music) (groans) (grunting) - Enough! Natalia, you will kill the only means to pay your debt. (screams) - She fights on my terms or not at all!
- I can win without cheating. - I told you to shut up. - Natalia, listen to me. Do you really think this girl can beat Tatiana? - (laughs) Maybe your lover has very little faith in you. - I don't need your help to win. - Natalia, let this Golden Dragon go. Let fate take its course, understand? - Da. (spits) (dramatic music) (somber music) - Zoey?
Zoey! Zoey, wake up! Zoey, wake up! Help! Help, someone help! Zoey, come on! Wake up! Zoey, wake up! Come on, help! Somebody help!
Zoey, come on. Wake up, Zoey. (sirens wailing) (gasps) - Hey, hey, take it easy. Take it easy. - What happened last night? - I picked a fight. And I lost. - Look, I told you this game was dangerous. Where did you find this? - Natalia had his watch.
I think she killed him. - You need to go to the cops then. - The cops? The cops are worthless. - Okay, so this is about revenge for you, that's what it is? They're gonna kill you, Zoey. You need to start forgetting about all of this and just move on. (gentle music) - I'm afraid that if I move on, I'm gonna forget my dad. (metal clinking) I have to fight for him. - You can't fight for him, Zoey.
You can only fight for you. - Meditation is the key to a clear mind. That will give your body permission to accomplish anything. We achieve this through poses and breathing exercises. Remember your meditations. (uplifting orchestral music) - Hey. Well, it looks like we're good for Friday. - No way, you've got to tell them we need more time. - I did and they said that the fight was Friday night. - It's okay, I'll be ready.
Okay? (sighs) - Let's see how it feels. (dramatic music) - Don't go on your back, get off. (intense music) - There are five elements that maintain life. Earth, fire, air, water, spirit. Victory will not be achieved unless you focus. Relax and flow as water, passing through the obstacles and penetrating your adversary right to the core. (dramatic music) - They have Ray. They want me to throw the fight. - Who?
- The fucking Russians. - Look, you've gotta do it. You've gotta throw the fight. - No, no. Listen to me, I've got a plan. You three just carry on as normal. Get to the fight and I'll find Ray. - How? - Just leave that to me. Get goin', go on.
I'll let you know when he's safe. - [Renee] Come on, let's get dressed, let's go. (sighs) - Hey. Looks like we've got a bit of a problem. (solemn music) - Feodor, let's make a wager. - Oh, my dear Natalia. What do you have that I could possibly want? - This city. - Careful what you wager, Natalia. - Tatiana wins.
You leave. And my debt is paid. The Golden Dragon wins, I leave and the city is yours. - Well, seeing that I am a gambling man, and I am kind of fond of this city, I accept. - Then I say farewell to you now. - We will see. (thunder roaring)) - [Renee] We've got to keep calm. - Have you heard anything from Jones yet? - No. (sighs) Zoey.
I have something for you. (upbeat electronic music) (crowd cheering) (heavy breathing) - Keep it quiet. (heavy breathing) - Don't worry, Jones is gonna find him, okay? Come on, let's get your hair done. - All right. (crowd cheering) (intense electronic music) - Well done, son, well done. (crowd cheering) - All right, all right, all right, all right. Ladies and gentleman, now for your main event. The championship fight. Introducing the challenger from Las Vegas, Nevada, representing Smash Gym, coming off of a first round knockout, put your hands together for Zoey The Golden Dragon Delacroix.
(intense rock music) (crowd cheering) - That's my girl. That's my girl. - We will see. - Oh yeah, we'll see, we'll see. ♪ Every time I look at you, 'cause you cross my eyes ♪ ♪ And ever since you've seen inside ♪ - And here she is, your champion. From the Ukraine, a title holder in three countries, three weight classes in MMA, in China, Japan, and Russia, Tatiana The Darkness Alayvay. (crowd cheering) ♪ Give up them rollers, hype up your cultures ♪ ♪ Ramped, I'm gorgeous, but don't get it twisted ♪ ♪ Gotta bulge out your air forces with my sisters ♪ ♪ West coast, getting national academies ♪ ♪ Black love, okay, means of mentality ♪ ♪ When you make 'em holler and back like a gremlin ♪ ♪ People cracking cracking quicker than action man Thompson ♪ (crowd cheering) (solemn music) Tonight's contest will go three rounds and three rounds only. Final round ending only when a clear victor is determined. Your referee. - Zoey, look, don't worry.
Jones is gonna find him. You go out there and you handle your business. Let's do this, you got it, let's go. Come on. (crowd cheering) (hand thudding) (match hissing) (heavy breathing) (door clicking) - Are you ready? Are you ready? Fight. (intense music) (grunting) - [Renee] Yes, nice, nice. Nice. Good kicks.
You got it. Flip it. Nice, good off, good off. Oh! Come on, cover up. Crash with the fight, slip that. Come on, Zoey. Come on, Zoey, get back on your feet. Get back up. (crowd cheering) Nice, nice.
Good try, Zoey, good job. Zoey! Yes, yes! - [Woman] Come on, Zoey! - [Renee] Zoey, get up, get up! (buzzer blaring)) Zoey! - Hey, hey, hey, hey. Round's over, round's over. Break it up, break it up. - Come on, ref!
- Hold her! - Good shot, ref! Let's go. Come on, ref. - I'm getting killed, where's Jones? (ominous music) (video game beeping (dramatic music) (laughing) (grunting) - Damn, man, I just bought that. (grunting) (screams) (grunting) - Well done, well done. Someone's getting worried. - If she doesn't do as we've instructed, kill her uncle at the start of the third round. I'll take care of her.
- Get up! (phone ringing) (screams) (groaning) (glass shattering) (muffled shouting) - Where the fuck is Jones? - I don't know, I don't know. But you've got to focus on this fight right now. You've got to get your head in the game, Zoey, let's go. - Time's up, time's up. - We need more time. - Zoey look, you can walk off this mat, okay? There's no shame in that. The arm can heal.
Give her the arm, let's go home. - I can't. - Then you get your ass back up there and you fight your heart out and you beat the shit out of this bitch. Let's go. - [Crowd] Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight. - Are you ready? Fight. (screaming) (dramatic music) (muffled screaming) - Yeah, just give me a minute, I'm a little busy! (grunting) Motherfucker. (phone ringing) (muffled screaming) (crowd cheering) - He's not picking up.
I'm gonna go check it out. - Come on! (grunting) - Yes! - Get up. (crowd cheering) - [Crowd] Finish her, finish her, finish her! Finish her, finish her! - Finish her, come on Dragon! - Get up. - Zoey, no! - [Crowd] Finish her!
(crowd shouting) Finish her, finish her, finish her! (grunting) (intense music) (groans) (wood thudding) (tense music) (groaning) (wood thudding) (gasping) - You know one more minute and I had him. - Yeah, oh yeah. (heavy breathing) (dramatic music) - Ah! (hisses) Which one of you fuckers are first? - I got this one. - If you insist. (sighs) (dramatic music) Oh! Not bad. (sighs) - Thanks for the help.
- I'm exhausted. (crowd cheering) - [Man] Choke her out, put her out! - Good, do it! Now! Finish her! (somber orchestral music) - Come on, Zoey! - [Natalia] Let's do it, don't be shy. Woo, bravo! Yes! - You might want to read this.
- What now, I'm about to win. - Yes, now. - What now, little field mouse? What now? (heavy breathing) (dramatic music) - [Javier] Meditation is the key to a clear mind that will give your body permission to accomplish anything. (heavy breathing) - What does this mean? - I'm sorry, my sister. You should not have stolen their money. I would have helped you. - I did not!
- Don't you quit on me now, Zoey! (gasps) - Let's go! (screaming) (crowd cheering) (grunting) - No, you don't understand, I can explain. - I gave you everything Natalia, but it wasn't enough. And now you have stolen from us. - It looks like you just lost your bet. (grunting) Only thing is, I don't really think you'll be going home, ha! - Fuck you! (intense music) (grunting) (thuds) (crowd jeering) (grunting) (crowd cheering) (bones crunching) Kill me. - I'm not a murderer like you.
(crowd cheering) - Yes! (dramatic music) - Good job, Zoey. - Listen, I gotta go call for backup. (sighs) I'll explain later. (clapping) (Renee screaming) - I'll take care of her later. We've got to get out of here now. - You're under arrest for murder, attempted murder, illegal gambling, and for being just a really, really bad person. - [Crowd] Dragon, Dragon, Dragon, Dragon! - You're a cop? - Yeah, one of the good ones.
- [Crowd] Dragon, Dragon, Dragon, Dragon! - Come on, let's go! - Whoo! (laughs) (intense rock music) - [Crowd] Dragon, Dragon, Dragon, Dragon! (cheering) Dragon, Dragon, Dragon, Dragon! Dragon, Dragon, Dragon, Dragon! Dragon, Dragon, Dragon, Dragon! Dragon, Dragon! ("Still In The Race" by Set Defiset) ♪ Fighting demons to the end ♪ ♪ Uphill battles ♪ ♪ Walk on water, but in the end ♪ ♪ Doesn't matter ♪ ♪ Can I give it up for your solitude ♪ ♪ And be the man you wanted ♪ ♪ It's inside of you ♪ ♪ But I'm falling down ♪ ♪ I'm still in the race ♪ ♪ And I wanna run now ♪ ♪ Wind in my face and I know ♪ ♪ Like I know I'm gonna win it somehow ♪ ♪ Even the taste is better ♪ ♪ And I never wanna let it go south ♪ ♪ I'll even the pace ♪ ♪ And I'll never slow down ♪ ♪ Never slow down ♪ ♪ There's no more reason to pretend ♪ ♪ It doesn't matter ♪ ♪ I'll keep on fighting to the end ♪ ♪ And win this battle ♪ ♪ Can I give it up for your solitude ♪ ♪ And be the man you wanted ♪ ♪ It's inside of you ♪ ♪ But I'm falling down ♪ ♪ I'm still in the race ♪ ♪ And I wanna run now ♪ ♪ Wind in my face and I know ♪ ♪ Like I know I'm gonna win it somehow ♪ ♪ Even the taste is better ♪ ♪ And I never wanna let it go south ♪ ♪ I'll even the pace ♪ ♪ And I'll never slow down ♪ ♪ But I'm falling down ♪ ♪ I'm still in the race ♪ ♪ And I wanna run now ♪ ♪ Wind in my face and I know ♪ ♪ Like I know I'm gonna win it somehow ♪ ♪ Even the taste is better ♪ ♪ And I never wanna let it go south ♪ ♪ I'll even the pace ♪ ♪ And I'll never slow down ♪ ♪ I'm still in the race ♪ ♪ And I wanna run now ♪ ♪ Wind in my face and I know ♪ ♪ Like I know I'm gonna win it somehow ♪ ♪ Even the taste is better ♪ ♪ And I never wanna let it go south ♪ ♪ I'll even the pace ♪ ♪ And I'll never slow down ♪ ♪ I'm still in the race ♪ ♪ So far down ♪ (gentle music)